LIVING IN OUR WRAPS!
So excited to share this ultimate "IT" outfit with our IN crowd. We felt the urge to map it out & get inspired all over again. Our atelier's favorite look from our Spring Summer 2018 WRAPS photoshoot At Home, was this bright neon yellow-black-blue-limon combo... This is the #onset look our atelier will be dreaming-living-IN for this pool side season!
1. A neon yellow bikini like no other, from its delicious soft fabric to its unexpected stretch, it totally makes us feel and look the part. The bandeau top acts as the perfect bralette, after a long and relaxing day at the pool. Sexy enough to wear it in so many different ways... just like we like it! Add a crisp white button down to seal the deal.
2. A black skirt is the key piece to this minimal on-set look. The contrast between a sleek black with the relaxing sky and pool blues, will set the look apart. Feel free to start your quest for the perfect black skirt... the one that will mark the curves on your hips. Just like we all know of the LBD (little black dress) and consider it a wardrobe staple, it's now the time to start learning and "stapling" the PBS (perfect black skirt).
3. Pull your hair back from that makeup free natural face, with a thick black headband to put the edge to it all! No matter how simple your carefree look is, this accessory will be the key item this season and many more seasons to come...
4. Although we can all agree that being barefoot is number one, a pair of black matte sandals will come handy for when you feel like taking a break from the sun and picking up some drinks and a healthy green lunch. Simple and comfortable enough to bring along anywhere you go. A must have item when IN the tropics!
5. When it comes to hats this is our choice, a Panama wide hat with a classic black ribbon... although not made in Panama... like the name will suggest. It's the perfect companion to have for any active and sunny day out. Olé, is the perfect boutique, in the heart of beautiful Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, where you can customize and get your hat sized to fit your needs. If you find yourself near, we suggest a new sun-hat.
6. When talking pool side convos, the perfect fashion and travel magazines are to be welcomed. Along with a scarf acting as a sarong/cover up of choice... ISA NOY Geometric Pattern silk piece in gray is our 100% companion. This timeless silk piece is our faithful baby, when it comes to easy wardrobe essentials, for those real chic moments.
7. Wraps! As you might have guessed it, we have and will be pairing our silk WRAPS in our tropical colors with everything, this Spring Summer. For this styled outfit we have paired the Large Silk Rock Wrap in black, worn long close to our hearts, along with two Mini Silk Rock Wraps in sky & limon, worn as bracelets one on each arm. Don't forget to snatch a pair of mini studs to complete your look! It's all in the details... with this one. Jasmine wears the Mini Coco Studs for an ISA NOY approved look.
8. Give yourself a sunny glow with some lip and nail shimmer. An unexpected pool side color wave ~ what could be more perfect than a little yellow & blue combo! So unique that nobody will see it coming, only you. Refreshing our body and mind IN the ultimate way. P.S. A splash of jasmine green tea tonic waters will do wonders for this full body glow!
~ STAY CHIC IN BABES ~
xo- The Atelier!
Photo & Product Credits: Swim by Hunza G, Skirt and headband by Toteme, Sandals by Tkees via Net A Porter, Summer 2018 Issue 26 Porter Magazine, Nail and Lip Gloss Color by Chanel, Jasmine Green Tea Toner by Herbivore, Hat by Olé, Scarf & Jewelry by ISA NOY.