FALL IS HERE!
Although Fall Season has officially started today, September 22, 2018, we in the tropics are still feeling what we like to call "Eternal Summer." The simple pleasures of enjoying the warm ocean waters all year round, the combination of some morning and afternoon rain showers, warm days and a cooler breeze in the nights air, feeling the changing seasons in a lighter way... That melancholic feeling towards the saying goodbye to Summer, doesn't exist IN our world!
The art of fall tropical dressing for this weather might seem tricky but our IN team is now sharing its top picks for this fall way.
- Tropical Knit | Craving this perfect oversized knit in a rich brown hue, to compliment our current warm color obsession we're having at the moment. Vanilla and sandy tones... just like we like it!
- Vanilla Pant | A true ISA NOY staple is a good pair of wide legged relaxed off-white pants, to go hand in hand with the softness and elegance of the Caribbean. A good pair of flowy pants is always on our style book.
- Swimsuits | Quality swimsuits are always on the list. Pieces that can be worn underneath our clothes as well as for swimming, for that interesting minimal twist and a full day of spontaneous creativity.
- Straw Bag | We can't get enough of these handmade straw bags for our Caribbean beach-city-island-living, easy to be active IN, just like we like to master here in our Atelier. Bonus factor, a dreamy vanilla canvas interior to keep our to go things secure.
- Stunning Jewelry | For the past couple of weeks we have been working on our new gold collection... designing, sampling and just simply living in it... We have been pairing our Mini Rock Choker (the piece that we will literally live for) with a strand of semi precious multi colored stones we have created for the ISA NOY line. A new piece you will soon be able to collect and wear!
- Neutral Accessories | Simply some of the best out there... our go to irreplaceable items... sandals + creamy lip balm + golden face illuminator, to highlight and give us that dewy look + this magical woody scent & of course, some brown sunnies.
xo, The Atelier
Photo & Product Credits: Straw Bag by Muun, Pants by Elizabeth and James, Sandals by Tkees, Swimsuit by Matteau and Broochini, Perfume by Le Labo, Lip Balm and Illuminizer by Ilia all via Net-A-Porter, Knit by Acne Studios, Sunglasses by Celine & Jewelry by ISA NOY.