AT HOME WITH OUR NEW COLLECTION
"Let this period be one of personal growth, a time to be creative and reinvent... dive IN and challenge those thoughts... quiet the mind and find that ease within." Our team has been feeling inspired during these days at home... feeling cozy all day is certainly IN! A calm morning coffee, extra snuggles with our human doggies, positive computer workflow, healthy matt pilates, searching for new reads, afternoon walks followed by teatime, quiet healthy dinners, and finding ways to stay creative in this new season. You can really feel the fresh Spring air, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and all we can do is be hopeful for brighter days to come. Our founder has rounded up some of her every day at home essentials to share will all you mermaids...
H o m e E s s e n t i a l s . . .
- Cozy Colorful Knits | Spring vibes everywhere, a bright color knit definitely sets the mood for a positive season. Nothing beats a pure cashmere light sweater for right now... Something colorful, vibrant, rich in material and energetic, to give us that creative muse that we need. Throw it over your favorite white tee and some comfy shorts, jeans, leggings, sweats, or whatever you are living IN these days... For those cozy nights while watching a movie or a favorite tv show, drape it around yourself like a soft blanket... bring magic to your moments at home!
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces | Jewels are that one thing that will spice anything up... it's like you're bringing romance back to your mood. We dare you to elevate your at-home outfits with your favorite all-time jewelry and watch what happens! Inspired by our latest campaign "La Sirena" we have been craving anything moonstone... an ideal stone to be wearing right now! It's said that moonstone has the ability to bring calm, feminine wisdom and Goddess energy. During a time of reinvention, we are in full connection with this powerful stone.
- Grounding Reads | It's an ideal time to share with our IN Babes the book that we have been obsessing over for some time now. So many good lines... pen marks all over it... giving us so much inspiration during these days of confusion and uncertainty. There are so many intense and powerful words that invite us to meditate and navigate deep inside our thoughts, beliefs, feelings... finding ease and understanding. Some of our favorite lines from The Untethered Soul... -The great mystery begins once you have taken that seat deep within. (pg.29) - Allow the experiences of life to come in and pass through your being. (pg.57) -Like a rock thrown into the water, the world with its continuous changes creates ripples in whatever is held within you. (pg.73) -Learn to stop resisting reality, and what used to look like stressful problems will begin to look like the stepping stones of your spiritual journey. (pg.155)
- Inspiring Scents | There is something we all for sure have experienced... the power of a scent. It can revive a memory, a special moment, it can set an atmosphere, relax and soothe you. A scent can truly transport you anywhere... using aromas to travel, doesn't that sound like a clever idea right now?! We came across this miniature fragrance oil called Water Goddess and of course, it spoke to us. A complex blend of clean, smooth water notes drifting into the sweetness of sandalwood with musk undertones. It inspires sensuality and quiet confidence. During these days we are loving our new ritual... dabbing some oil along with our go-to Dede's Hair Mist, to make us feel like tropical beauties. Our team would love to hear about some of those goodies you have been enjoying, so go ahead and feel free to share...
- IN Babe Talks | This is the time to stay connected and our team has made it happen! Our designer has opened up her personal calendar and is sharing it with all of you... so go book your favorite spot and let's spend some cozy time at home together. It's all about jewelry talk... about the collections, our love for jewelry, look at ISA NOY pieces together or anything else that comes to mind. Let's get together & meet! Here is the link, check it out and email us at email@example.com with any questions.
xx, the atelier
all three pieces in moonstone... our current stone obsession...
Photo & Product Credits: Knit by The Row, Perfume by Kuumba Made, Hair Mist by Davines, Book by Michael Singer, Candle, Scarf & Jewelry by ISA NOY.